Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How would I would like to be remembered?

When God wants me to leave this place I would like people to remember me as a good mother first of all also as a person that worked hard to have what I had and also someone that never gave up.I was a person that worked hard to accomplish my dreams my little sister looked up to me as her older sister and I did want her to feel disappointed about me.I was an outgoing and a very friendly person.I would say that I was the person that my friends or sisters would come up to me to count on in the bad and in the good times and if I had an advice that would help them I would let them now.
I would like my husband to remember me as a loving and caring wife.Because to him I was his wife,friend,and I loved him with all my heart.I know he will never forget the day I told him that he was going to be a dad.Or when we decided to get married and live the rest of our lives together.Also I would like my daughter to remember me as her hero because everything I did was for her so that when this day come that I was no longer going to be with her, she feels proud of me and she would do the same thing I did.For example finish school,get a Career that really interest her, work hard to have what she most wants in her life, and not depend on a guy now in then us women can take care of ourselves.
I know my daughter is going to become a mom and I would like her to talk about how proud of me she is with her kids and give them the same advice I gave her when I was around.Not just to be their mom but to become their best friend and let them know that they can count on you for what ever is right for them.RIGHT???

1 comment:

jill said...

I think it is so important to us women with children to be remembered as a great mother. Being our childrens heros is important.