Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where would I go on my dream vacation?What would I do?

To tell you the truth my dream vacation would be Mexico, because when I came from Mexico I was about two years old and I haven't been there since. My sisters went about four years ago and they say its better than here.The beaches are bigger and the people are friendly. The only thing that made them feel sad; was that they are alot of people that live in the streets and ask for food when you drive by.
The part I would like to go is Acapulco or Puerto Vallarta. I have aunts there, but I don't remember them. I know that if I call them and ask them if my family and I could stay at their house for a couple of days they would let us.
If I get the chance to go I would go to all the stores and restaurants. Learn about their ways of living and how they party over there. I would like to go to all the night clubs and party till I pass out. I would also like for my husband and I to go to the beach and have a romantic night. With candles and a Mariachi by our side, I can just imagine the fun all three of us would have. Its like a dream come true.

No comments: