Monday, March 12, 2007

A perfect weather day,What would I do?

I'm not really into sunny days they make me feel tired and sleepy.A perfect day for me would be a rainy and with strong thunder storms.The things that I would do are first go out and enjoy the rain I love to run and play soccer in the rain.I really don't like to stay inside and miss the whole scene.When my brother and I were small we would always wait for rainy days to go out and have a lot of fun.Even though my parents wouldn't like us to go out in the rain for the reasons that we where going to get sick and we were going to have to miss school.
I know that you are going to think that I am a little weird, but I really do love the rain and just how I explained to you my perfect day is the best and I invite you to do what I do in the rain and trust me you will love it and careful because it can be addictive.And as we all know it doesn't rain everyday so when it does come enjoy it and remember to let your body flow in the rhythm of the rain and the thunder.Daniel you should try it and then tell me about it OK??

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Actually, I like rainy weather a lot too. I love all of the sounds that come with the rain and how clean it makes everything. I don't know if you'll catch me dancing in it, but... :)