Tuesday, April 10, 2007

APPENDIX B

WRITE FOUR TO FIVE WORDS OR TERMS THAT ONCE WERE UNKNOWN OR CONFUSSING TO YOU. EXPLIAIN HOW YOU LEARNED THEIR MEANING.
When I first came here I started to go to school here so I kind of learned all my English at school. Believe or not but English was my first language because I would go to school and speak English.When I would go play with my friends they would speak English too. It was hard for my brothers and I to communicate with my parents since they didn't speak English and all of our homework was in English.Then my mother saw how we would have trouble to communicate and she decided to go to and English class. The fisrts terms we heard her say were, How are you? What's your name? and My name is Alma. As you can see she started out learning the basic terms. Like everyone else that goes to learn English at a night class.RIGHT???

No comments: