Sunday, April 29, 2007

What can we do about violence?????

Violence, what a hard word to describe or write about, but let me tell you that violence is so advance right now that we just can't stop it.There are gangs everywhere now; and people want to fight about any little reason.Some people instead of helping to cut the violence they make it worst.Some people blame it on the violent movies their children watch.
When I was in high school fights were cool, that's what people taught.My friends and I would just fight with girls if we didn't like them for any reason.Now, that I'm a mom I wouldn't like my child to do all the bad things I did when I was young and all for popularity.People don't realize that by harming some else they are also harming themself.People that are in gangs don't realize that they are hurting their family and their close ones.They think that instead they are helping them and not realize the harm they are doing to them and they town.
Since, the September 11, I've realized that there is more violence than I can remember.Saddam Hussain destroyed part of the United States and we should stop the wars before anyting gets worst.I know for a fact that violence is going to be something we have to learn to live with.RIGHT???

No comments: