Tuesday, April 10, 2007

APPENDIX C

WRITE ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU TRIED TO HOLD ON TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT WANTED TO BE FREE.
When I was 12 years old my dad came from working at the fields; and he had found a rabbit. We kept the rabbit for about 3 weeks.It didn't want to eat or drink anything. So my dad said that maybe he missed his wild living and that he would take him back to be free. My brother and I were very dissappointed, and we didn't want my dad to take Osito (that's what we named it), we felt like he was part of the family already. Then my dad explained to us why we had to let him go; and if we didn't he explained what would be the consequences. So we decided to let him go even tough it was very hard for us.
Days and weeks passed by we bought some other kinds of pets to forget about Osito, but it was impossible we knew from that day that Osito was going to live in our hearts forever. We would always pray for him to be ok. My brother would always give my dad some bunny food to give Osito just to make sure he was eating right and not starving. My dad would make sure that Osito would eat it. After two months we got used to not seeing Osito and not having him in our lives. But I know we will never forgive him because he still lives in our hearts.

No comments: