Friday, April 27, 2007

what I like more about my town???

To start out with I live in Gerber, but I was raised in Willows.I want to move back because I miss all my friends and all the activities I did with my sisters:like playing basketball,jump rope,dodge ball,and we would go to the park and swing(we loved to swing in the swings).Now I live about 50 to 70 miles away from my mom's house; and I really don't have time to go and visit them very often since I have two jobs now and I go to school.Willows is not a big town, and that's what I like about it.Its a calm town and everybody gets along quite well.On Fridays,Saturdays,and Sundays all of my friends and I would go and hang out at the movie theater.It's not a big theater like Chico's, but we had fun going there.Also it was fun because you knew everybody, so if you would go alone there was always someone there that you knew.
After 16 years living somewhere its hard to make the decision of moving somewhere were maybe you don't know anybody and you are not familiar were everything is at.But in Willows if you would move there you would know where everything is located, because everything is right in sight.Also you could as anybody and they would be happy to help you find what your looking for.I hope you would go and visit someday, but I have to tell you that it might look boring to you, but to me its my town Willows.

No comments: