Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The most difficult dicision......

I would say the the most difficult decision I made was deciding on getting married to young and becoming a mother. I decided to get married because I really loved my husband and I didn't feel like I was doing something wrong on getting married; but I think I should of waited to finish my career and have a good condition of living life.
My husband and Myself tought I couldn't have kids because and accident I had when I was about 9 to 12 years old. So, after my husband and I got married we talked about going to the doctor and looking for a solution, but about three months the news came that we were going to be parents. We would go to church and thank God for the miracle he gave us to become parents. Now we are waiting for me to finish my college then have more kids.
I now that for a lot of girls this decision is really hard, but for me it wasn't that hard. Becoming a parent, being a wife and a student is not easy at all. I now that we all think that being a mom is easy, but it is not especially if you want to work, go to school and continue on having fun. Because after becoming a parent you really don't have time to go out and have fun. That's why I advice all you young ladies to think it twice when a man asks you, "Would you marry me?"

No comments: